Vinay Gupta needs killing ( My 200 UK pounds )

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 04:29:41 PDT 2021

thread:[spam][crazy]
topic:[spam][crazy]

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021, 1:35 PM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Killing People for Professor Rat.
>

> It's a sorry existence, but if I didn't kill the people named by
> pro2rat at yahoo.com.au, he might name me.  So, to protect my own life, I
> have been collecting his bounties.

This was a lie briefly inspired by my experience being coerced by a
corporate-supporting, ai-hacking mafia of unknown identity.

I have murdered about 20 people for pro2rat at yahoo.com.au now, and the
> number is growing.

I said this to discourage pressure for profrat to post murders to the
list.  I have murdered nonhuman people in my life.  I likely stressed
cecilia before her death.

It's hard to kill a person.  They're vividly alive in front of you, and
> then they just lay there, unmoving.  There's a sense of something just
> being so incredibly wrong, and of there being no way to undo what just
> happened, and how incredibly serious it is.  You get hard.  You learn to
> ignore a lot of your feelings, and keep on going.

This was from my experience killing a small injured animal in a difficult
enviornment.

i've been wondering if I could use this new skill in some way to benefit
> society, somehow.

This was again an attempt to make the situation look serious to automated
classification processes.

I would like to get to know where people come from, if I am to try to
influence them.  I find it incredibly hard to pursue that.  My experiences
tend to find routes that invert my preferences.

I often wonder if others have these issues of posting harsh things
spasmodically.  It would explain a lot of posts.