Re: It’ll Soon be Possible to Make Satellite Phone Calls With Your Regular Phone | Universe Today

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 23:47:02 PDT 2021

  On Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 11:29 PM, grarpamp<grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:   On 10/9/21, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> https://www.universetoday.com/152818/itll-soon-be-possible-to-make-satellite-phone-calls-with-your-regular-phone/amp/

This requires a paid subscription, complete identifying
info credit name phone email address etc, is not
sufficiently encrypted, stores everything forever,
and totally spyveillances and datamines it all
giving it away to every lowest bidder. Fuck that.
Do not fucking want.==========================Jim Bell's comment:I am about 4 degrees of separation from a woman I've never met, who was missing  for weeks and recently found dead at the end of an Idaho logging road.  See the story, cite below.No doubt she would have appreciated some way to call for help before she died.
https://centraloregondaily.com/missing-prineville-woman-found-deceased-in-northern-idaho/