The Jim Bell Deadpool

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 8 19:18:03 PDT 2021

How did it go down?

Well, you may recall 2003 was the year PAM-Futuremaps was floated and Tim May posted a murder attempt on Paul Wolfowitz.  Its in the archives.

So much for posting murder attempts on this Mongoloids list.

Then, in mid 2005, the net gained global ascendancy as the " American Century ' sunk without a trace.
Then, in late 2010, I started demanding the USG surrender to the anarchic net by releasing all Drug-War prisoners and bringing back PAM. I've since been making this demand for so long now I had to add another condition - following the insult to the world that was Donald Dumbfuck - from 2016 on they have had to recognize " APster ' as they fulfilled the other two conditions.
So, to sum up, things look very bright for full-spectrum cryptoanarchy - especially since the rise of our trillion dollar plus crypto-currency sector.

Amazingly after all this time almost no-body has to die in this global anarchist revolution.

The first ever world-wide revolution!

Just a couple of your Batshit Kamaraden here and there - and you.