More than 130 countries reach deal on corporate minimum tax - ABC17NEWS

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 11:50:35 PDT 2021

https://abc17news.com/news/ap-national-news/2021/10/08/more-than-130-countries-reach-deal-on-corporate-minimum-tax/
Jim Bell's comment:
This is illegitimate.  The purpose of NOT having 'one world government' is to ensure that whatever governments exist, must compete for business.   This agreement would violate anti-trust laws, if they were applicable:. It is an agreement to restrain trade.
In my 1995 Assassination Politics essay,
https://cryptome.org/ap.htm

I explained how to avoid the problems governments cause.  Were any of you people actually paying attention?
You will inevitably continue to get exactly this kind of abuse from government, if you don't do anything about it.