Jim Bell's idiotic lies.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Oct 7 21:18:30 PDT 2021

	first :
	"I will give a much more detailed answer, probably later today"

	then :
	"I don't feel qualified to deal with that strongly-biological question, which isn't close to my primary areas of science and technology knowledge"

	however :
	"Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin"

	Oh wait. So it turns out that Bell not only constantly spams his insane technofascist garbage, he's also spammed a lot of fascist flu propaganda, AND NOW PRETNDS that he can't comment on the AIDS fraud.

	What a completely dishonest idiot.