Onlist government agents.

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 16:42:43 PDT 2021

Yes, I understand what you mean. Maybe this helps you a bit, in case
you are young:

“No matter how badly someone treats you, never drop down to their level.
Remain calm, stay strong, and walk away.”

Well, not that you walk away from the list, hence my suggestion to
filter people, so
that you can enjoy discussions with others on the list.

Regards
Stefan