EU releases first-ever strategy to fight antisemitism, promote Jewish life

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Oct 7 09:43:54 PDT 2021

On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 18:05:21 +0200
Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> You know what, I somehow like you.

	wow - you somehow like the worst government agent that graces this list so far.

> Curious as I am and I hope you don't mind my question.
> Where are you located and why do you not use your real name?

	the US govt nazi agent pretends to be a nutcase called 'taylor' who lives in australia. He's pretending to be a fucking idiot who was jailed for posting bullshit on the arpanet...20 years ago.  Imagine that.

	If taken at face value he should be considered clearly deranged, but then again, everything he says is actually govcorp propaganda.