Zodiac killer id'd ??

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Oct 7 09:09:39 PDT 2021

On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 22:19:22 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't feel qualified to deal with that strongly-biological question, which isn't close to my primary areas of science and technology knowledge.
> As I believe I said.

	This is what you said

	"I will give a much more detailed answer, probably later today"

	It must be hard for you to have to admit what sort of anti-libertarian, corrupt, criminal fraud your beloved 'science' is.

	Well, I guess you can stop pretending you know anything about 'science' either. You're the perfect example of a mass produced 'worker', a cog in the technofascist machine that is completely unable to think for himself.