EU releases first-ever strategy to fight antisemitism, promote Jewish life

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 7 08:17:30 PDT 2021

You're not related to Batshit-Crazy, are you?

No, ask yourself why do Islamist (I do not mean peaceful Muslims) like to live
in western and christian influenced countries and promote the Islam.

Can't they build up their own economy in their countries and get their
act together?

Or take for example China. They have internment camps for muslims and the EU,
for example, 'accept' this and have no clue how to handle illegal mass
'imigration'.

This is what I mean with woke or weak EU politicians..."

I guess this is related, in some lateral-thinking, Batshit-style-fashion, to antisemitism in the West.

But if they are truly weak politicians then how can it be ' difficult ' to change them?

Are they weakminded like Karl Semich?