USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 03:10:14 PDT 2021

>> the FBI “has been used for a quarter of a century as the place
>
> Biden sics FBI on peaceful dissenters and parents,
> while ignoring violent Leftist thugs...
>
> Florida Gov. DeSantis Promises To Defend Parents At School Board
> Meetings Against DOJ
>
> https://www.theepochtimes.com/florida-gov-desantis-promises-to-defend-parents-at-school-board-meetings-against-doj_4034859.html

Now for those wondering why they are doing it,
beyond Power, and to Corrupt Elections and Indoctrinate
Children to Marxism away from Free Thought and Freedom...
best check the family and money flows too... oopsie exposed...

Conflict Of Interest? AG Garland's Family Getting Rich Selling
Critical Race Theory Materials To Schools
When it comes to conflicts of interest, Attorney General Merrick
Garland appears to have a huge one.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/05/ag-merrick-garlands-daughter-married-to-co-founder-of-company-selling-critical-race-theory-resource-material-to-school-districts/

https://www.justice.gov/ag/page/file/1438986/download
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-addresses-violent-threats-against-school-officials-and-teachers
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/17/fashion/weddings/rebecca-garland-xan-tanner.html
https://www.panoramaed.com/about
https://www.panoramaed.com/social-emotional-learning-sel
https://archive.ph/FF94D
https://archive.is/9sqxj
https://archive.is/Trjjb
https://twitter.com/JcpsSel/status/1375454995533938697
https://archive.is/o/Trjjb/https://www.ed.gov/essa
https://archive.is/o/Trjjb/www.ascd.org/ASCD/pdf/siteASCD/policy/ESSA-Resources_SEL-Funding.pdf
https://archive.is/o/Trjjb/https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_briefs/RB9988.html
https://archive.is/o/Trjjb/https://www.panoramaed.com/funding
https://archive.is/o/Trjjb/https://jocoreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Straight-Up-Conversation_-Panorama-CEO-on-Measuring-College-Career-and-Life-Readiness-Opinion.pdf
https://archive.is/o/Trjjb/https://www.panoramaed.com/playbook
https://archive.is/o/Trjjb/https://go.panoramaed.com/thanks/360-surveys?submissionGuid=a88f5a16-6950-47e1-95b9-ba71579c934d
https://archive.is/o/Trjjb/https://chccs.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=2&event_id=387&meta_id=26978
https://archive.is/qrJML

Merrick's daughter, Rebecca Garland, is married to the co-founder of
an education resource company that pushes critical race theory - which
angry parents across the country are protesting. Taking matters into
his own hands, AG Garland tapped the FBI on Monday to huddle with
local leaders to address a "disturbing spike in harassment,
intimidation, and threats of violence" against teachers and school
board members.

As the Conservative Treehouse writes:

Well, well, well… This is interesting.  U.S. Attorney General Merrick
Garland recently instructed the FBI to begin investigating parents who
confront school board administrators over Critical Race Theory
indoctrination material. The U.S. Department of Justice issued a
memorandum to the FBI instructing them to initiate investigations of
any parent attending a local school board meeting who might be viewed
as confrontational, intimidating or harassing.

Attorney General Merrick Garland’s daughter is Rebecca Garland.  In
2018 Rebecca Garland married Xan Tanner [LINK].  Mr. Xan Tanner is the
current co-founder of a controversial education service company called
Panorama Education. [LINK and LINK]  Panorama Education is the “social
learning” resource material provider to school districts and teachers
that teach Critical Race Theory.

Conflict of interest much?

Yes, the Attorney General is instructing the FBI to investigate
parents who might pose a financial threat to the business of his
daughter’s husband.

Screen-grabs and citations below:
(New York Times LINK)
(Panorama Education Services Link)

In June, several meeting attendees and newly elected board members at
the Moore County School District in North Carolina pushed back against
continuing their contract with Panorama - with one calling it an
"indoctrination platform" which aims to mold students into "social
justice warriors."

    Those claims are based more on the company’s webinars and virtual
workshops for teachers than the surveys Moore County Schools plans to
conduct over the three-year term of the contract. The district would
pay $184,300 for Panorama’s services over that time period.

    Before starting in on their business agenda Monday night, the
board heard from about 10 speakers who opposed the contract extension.
At the core of the debate is resistance to the idea that public
schools might teach Critical Race Theory: in short, the hypothesis
that racism has persisted in American institutions throughout history
to the detriment of minorities and still does.

    Board members Robert Levy and David Hensley pointed to one of the
company’s leaders having done economic development work in Cuba, and
online webinars dealing with things like “equity, care, and
connection” and “dismantling white supremacy” to suggest that Panorama
is a vehicle for what Levy termed “really hardcore Critical Race
Theory.” -The Pilot

In May, the Johnston County Report - a local North Carolina outlet -
did a deep dive on Panorama in an article entitled "Activists In Our
Schools: Big Data" in which they described Panorama as a "Big Data
company that collects and performs analytics. Data Analytics takes in
raw data and formulates it to make process decisions."

    I came across a Twitter post from Johnston County Public School
(JCPS) Student Service Counseling Office – Social Emotional Learning
(SEL). It was a graphic with a bunch of buzzwords like Restorative
Justice, Adult SEL, Staff Equity Committees, and Panorama. All of the
terms were familiar to me, but not Panorama. I had no idea what it
meant or just how deep the well would go with that one word.

        Examples of @JCPS_NC SEL in Action. #SELday #jcpsselday
@JcpsSel #SEL pic.twitter.com/DUmRVzOvUE
        — JCPS SEL (@JcpsSel) March 26, 2021

    From a 2013 interview in Inc. “Feuer says it was the promise of
Panorama’s social impact, not its financial return, that first caught
Zuckerberg’s eye.” Zuckerberg’s foundation called Startup:Education
infused $4 million dollars into Panorama in 2013. Panorama has found
multiple social change and educational technology equity partners
including; Spark Capital a San Francisco Bay area company- capital
funders behind Twitter and Tumblr, Emerson Collective a Palo Alto
company self described as a social change organization, and Owl
Ventures, the world’s largest holder of education technology with $1.2
billion in assets- based out of Silicon Valley founded in 2014. By
2017 Panorama Education had raised $32 million in venture capital to
data mine children and implement social transformation into schools.

    The rolling out of Panorama as an educational tool that measured
feelings, observable behaviors, and thought perception was timed
perfectly with the implementation of the 2015 Every Student Succeeds
Act (ESSA) which replaced No Child Left Behind. The Obama era Act gave
a new opening to measure emotions as an academic category. Under ESSA
federal public school funding was more able to be funneled directly to
school counseling programs. The schools had money and Panorama was
ready to provide service.

    Panorama charges between $500 to $3,000 per school for their basic
data tools and Playbook. Just the annual survey screener for the
Chapel Hill- Carrboro City Schools was $29,000 for a one year
contract. Through a records request it was disclosed in 2020-2021 JCPS
paid $214,000 for a one year contract with Panorama Education.

Meanwhile, Panorama officially took a 'stand against systemic racism'
in the wake of the George Floyd murder - in which they say
"Decisively: Black people matter. Black students matter. Black
educators matter. Black teammates matter. Black lives matter."

"We attack racism, discrimination, and oppression, and work towards
justice, equality, and opportunity," the statement continues.

And for any parent who has a problem with this, daddy Garland just
activated the FBI.