Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 22:36:01 PDT 2021

Fauci as inconsistent and politically expedient as ever,
and the US People pay him over $425k/yr for this bullshit...

Fauci Flop-Flops Again: Christmas Is Back On... For The Vaxx'd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VhGkNP9Lv4  Fauci's Ongoing FUD Nonsense

Late last week, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the highest paid bureaucrat in the
entire federal government said during a weekend interview that it's
"too early to tell" whether Americans should be allowed to gather with
their family members on Christmas this year, potentially opening the
door to another holiday of isolation.

The comment - despite Dr. Fauci's frazzled insistence that he had once
again been "taken out of context" - unsurprisingly shocked millions of
Americans, who have already sacrificed one holiday season (last
year's) to government-imposed COVID restrictions. At the time, Dr.
Fauci was speaking on Face the Nation, telling  CBS News host Margaret
Brennan that whether "we can gather for Christmas, or it's just too
soon to tell." This came just one day after Fauci was asked by whether
“we can gather for Christmas, or it’s just too soon to tell."

    "You know Margaret; it’s just too soon to tell," Fauci responded.
"We’ve just got to concentrate on continuing to get those numbers down
and not try to jump ahead by weeks or months and say what we’re going
to do at a particular time. Let’s focus like a laser on continuing to
get those cases down. And we can do it by people getting vaccinated
and also, in the situation where boosters are appropriate, to get
people boosted."

And so, unsurprisingly, Dr. Fauci did another interview late Monday,
spent the time desperately backpedaling his comment about the
possibility of another ZOOM Christmas, while chiding the media for
taking his comments (which seemed clear enough to us) "out of
context".

So let's let the audience be the judge. Here's Dr. Fauci's Face the
Nation interview from last week.

Speaking Monday during an interview on CNN, Dr. Fauci backpedaled his
prior remarks, insisting his prior remarks on holiday gatherings were
"misinterpreted" and "taken completely out of context".

Right now, Americans can fully expect to spend the holidays with their
families, Dr. Fauci said (of course, this presumably precludes the
emergence of another "hyper-threatening" COVID strain). "I will be
spending Christmas with my family, and I encourage people,
particularly the vaccinated people who are protected."

Yet, Dr. Fauci of course added a giant caveat on to all of this: if
COVID numbers start to climb again - an inevitable result (according
to Dr. Fauci) of not enough people getting vaccinated - then the
restrictions on movement and freedom could always be reinstated.

He concluded by saying "I encourage people, particularly the
vaccinated people who are protected, to have a good, normal Christmas
with your family. But … the way all of the other disinformation goes
around, you say something talking about a landmark of a time, and it
gets misinterpreted that I’m saying you can’t spend family Christmas
time, which is nonsense. You can."

Here's that clip below:

    Fauci walks back Christmas comments. Tells Americans to have a
“good, normal Christmas” with their families.
pic.twitter.com/HnaM2uYKAH
    — The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) October 4, 2021

Assuming the virus continues to wane, Dr. Fauci would probably be
correct about a low-maintenance holiday. But as with everything else,
the next scary variant headline, or surge in cases across one or two
states with lower vax penetration, could cause all of that to change.

Fauci Isn't Sure You Can Gather For Xmas, But Is Sure You Must Give Up
Your Individual Rights

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/10/fauci_isnt_sure_that_you_can_gather_for_christmas_but_emisem_sure_that_you_must_give_up_your_individual_rights_for_the_greater_good_of_society_.html
https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-business-health-europe-norway-4d3b34ca4362afa87772df309881216d
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20211002_15/
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1444738950761943040
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/10/03/fauci-to-republicans-face-reality-immigrants-are-not-the-driving-force-of-pandemic/
https://www.injuryattorneysofcalifornia.com/articles/what-are-the-leading-causes-of-car-accidents-in-california/

The highest paid bureaucrat in the entire federal government went on
Face the Nation yesterday and let his mask slip. He might as well have
put on a Grinch costume when he responded to a question from host
Margaret Brennan on whether or not people could gather for Christmas
this year and answered that it is too early to tell:

    HOLIDAY LOOKAHEAD: "It’s just too soon to tell," Dr. Anthony Fauci
tells @margbrennan when pressed whether or not people can safely
gather together for Christmas this year.

    He says the country should instead concentrate on getting COVID
cases down. pic.twitter.com/ey0ft9aCOh
    — Face The Nation (@FaceTheNation) October 3, 2021

Fauci wasn’t questioned about why wealthy and sophisticated countries
like Norway and Japan are returning to normal life, joining Sweden,
which has never engaged in the historically unprecedented move of
quarantining healthy people, not the sick.

[ZH: Fauci also wasn't questioned about something else...]

Instead, Fauci wants to focus on “cases” – which means people testing
positive for Covid, not people actually requiring treatment.  Nor has
he been willing to credit the powerful, and long-lasting natural
immunity that recovery from Covid confers, making the risky
experimental gene therapy “vaccines” that he and President Biden are
pushing (and bullying people into accepting) unnecessary.

But even worse was a brief statement that ought to raise the hackles
of anyone who cares about the liberty our entire system of government
was instituted to protect:

    “There comes a time when you do have to give up what you consider
your individual right of making your own decision for the greater good
of society."

    DR. FAUCI ON VACCINE MANDATES:

    “There comes a time when you do have to give up what you consider
your individual right of making your own decision for the greater good
of society." pic.twitter.com/LCkPLOFlqy
    — Breaking911 (@Breaking911) October 3, 2021

That’s more or less the totalitarian’s position on everything. The
collective good outweigh your personal autonomy.

Despite being utterly blatant in this statement, Fauci reverted to his
characteristic slipperiness in his appearance on CNN’s State of the
Union.  He deflected any reckoning with the health consequences –
indeed the madness -- of letting hundreds of thousands (estimated
400,000 in just the next month) untested and in many cases
Covid-positive illegal entrants come across the southern border and
distributing them across the nation.

    National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases head and
chief White House medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday on
CNN’s “State of the Union” that Republicans need to “face reality” and
realize immigrates are not “the driving force” of the coronavirus
pandemic.

It is obviously harmful to allow infected people into the country and
to transport them to locations all across the nation, He doesn’t
dispute that obvious truth, he merely denigrates its importance
because it isn’t “the driving force” of the epidemic (he doesn’t state
what that means or what other factor is the driving force.

If we assume “driving force” means the number one cause of new
infections, the Fauci’s logic could be applied to deaths from
automobile accidents.  Would he be comfortable downplaying drunk
driving because speeding is calculated to be at the root of more fatal
accidents than intoxicants? I wonder what MADD would say about anyone
who made such an absurd statement.