USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 20:25:08 PDT 2021

On 9/20/21, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> In part, via Democrat Owned Fake News Media Propaganda...
>>
>> And in part through Illegal Spying by the Democrats,
>> and in part through False Prosecutions and Impeachments,
>> all generating FUD for Reps, Propaganda for Dems, etc...
>>
>> Leaks Suggest Durham Probe Is Making Progress
>> https://www.theepochtimes.com/leaks-show-durham-probe-is-making-progress_3955973.html
>
> Democrats-Hillary-Obama-Biden and Fake News Media
> defrauded Trump with four years of Russia Hoax and Lies...
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/15/us/politics/durham-michael-sussmann-trump-russia.html

> 'Nasser Was Not An Outlier' - Exposing The FBI's Incurable Rot
> the FBI “has been used for a quarter of a century as the place
> to clean up the Clintons’ dirt.

Indictments fly, and still the Fake News like NYT and CNN
refuse to quit pushing false Russia-gate Hoax...

NYT Gives Russia-Gate CPR, WSJ Pronounces It Dead

https://original.antiwar.com/mcgovern/2021/10/01/nyt-gives-russia-gate-cpr-wsj-pronounces-it-dead/

https://www.justice.gov/sco/press-release/file/1433511/download
https://archive.is/XprcE
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/durham-issues-new-subpoenas-including-to-clinton-campaign-law-firm/

Those who may still think it was Russia that "interfered" with the
2016 election owe it to themselves to read the Sussmann
indictment/charging document.

Spoiler:

    It was the very top officials of the Clinton campaign aided by a
lawyer crooked as a hound’s hind leg that interfered in 2016.

The tricks tried by Sussmann and associates might make even GOP
"strategists" like Lee Atwater and Karl Rove blush.

One must recall that back in 2016 the Clinton campaign folks and their
well-heeled coterie of attorneys were sure Mrs. Clinton would win. As
the Sussmann charging document shows, there was some expectation of
high-level posting in the "incoming" Clinton administration and – alas
– absolutely no thought of indictment. This goes a long way to explain
the brazenness of it all.

As discredited former FBI Director James Comey put it in his
apologia-sans-apology book, A Higher Loyalty,

    "I was making decisions in an environment where Hillary Clinton
was sure to be the next president …"

 Needless to say, a Clinton presidency would confer automatic immunity
on key campaign miscreants and lawyers like Sussmann. Worse still for
them, it appears likely that others of their breed may also find
themselves criminally referred to the Department of Justice.

High Stakes

Were the stakes not so high, one might find it amusing how hard the
Times tries to stanch the stench of that long-dead red herring about
Donald Trump colluding with the Russians and blaming his victory on –
inter alia – Russian "hacking". But the stakes remain high, and too
many people are still suffering from Mad-Maddow/Trump Derangement
Syndrome, with the attendant dangers of adding to the current high
tension with nuclear-armed Russia.

In Friday’s article, Times authors Charlie Savage and Adam Goldman
bend over backwards in an attempt to "make the worse case the better."

Socrates was accused (falsely) of precisely that, but there is no sign
yet that anyone at the Times is about to take the hemlock.

In contrast, The NY Times pettifoggery is absent from today’s Wall
Street Journal authoritative piece by the Journal’s Editorial Board,
titled "Durham Cracks the Russia Case."

Referring to the Sussmann indictment, the Journal editors write:

    "This is no ho-hum case of deception. The special counsel’s
27-page indictment is full of new, and damning, details that
underscore how the Russian collusion tale was concocted and peddled by
the Clinton campaign. …

    "Sussmann is accused of making false statements to then-FBI
general counsel James Baker in a Sept. 19, 2016 meeting when he
presented documents purporting to show secret internet communications
between the Trump Organization and Russia-based Alfa Bank.

    "The indictment adds new details about the sweeping nature of the
Clinton campaign’s effort to falsely tag Donald Trump as in bed with
the Russians. The document alleges this extended far beyond the
opportunity-research firm Fusion GPS and the fake "dossier" produced
by Christopher Steele – though both played a role in the broader
effort."

    "Campaign Lawyer-1" mentioned in the indictment has been
identified as former Perkins Coie lawyer/Clinton campaign general
counsel, Marc Elias. The indictment makes clear that Elias brought up
to date Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook, communications director
Jennifer Palmieri and foreign policy adviser (now Biden’s national
security adviser) Jake Sullivan a few days before Sussmann is said to
have lied to the FBI. The latest news is that more indictments may be
in the offing.

This week came additional information suggesting that Durham has still
more up his sleeve. A new set of subpoenas is reported to have been
served on Perkins Coie after Sussmann was charged.

So it seems possible – just possible – that special counsel John
Durham may be allowed to proceed to full-scale prosecution – this
time. His record, however, counsels caution. He had the goods on CIA
torturers, for example, and sneaked meekly off when he was told to
stop. And so it goes.