Downside of going up

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 3 11:16:36 PDT 2021

The thought of uploading themselves may not appeal to many people and they will have to be left-behind as the rest of us depart for the stars.
In order that Mother Nature be given a fair chance to recover I suggest all those remaining be sterilized - even the most remote indigenous tribespeople since they could be so easily corrupted by unscrupulous left-overs.
This is a distasteful job - but part of growing-up . . .and out. It could dog our career's as space explorer's to have any blot on our record.