letsencrypt.org NSA fucktards.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Oct 3 10:52:33 PDT 2021

	OK, these fucking 'letsencrypt' idiots don't even know how to issue certificates and so have fucked the 'secure' connection to millions of services.

	But, I thought, I can go to their arpanet website, get some kind of patch 'certificate' and add it to piece of shit firefox-NSA. But, no, there's no such thing as a fixed certificate. As a matter of fact the useless pieces of shit from 'letsencrypt' DON'T EVEN SAY A WORD about their worldwide scale fuck up.

	letsencrypt.org

	But maybe they are doing exactly what the NSA told them to do.