George Clooney

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Oct 3 10:10:42 PDT 2021

On Sat, 2 Oct 2021 20:11:39 -0400
Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io> wrote:

> I sold insurance door-to-door. I sold ladies’ shoes. I worked at an all-night liquor store.

	bla bla.

> So this idea that I’m somehow the “Hollywood elite”

	so this clooney turd was poor and NOW he's a member of the 'hollywood elite'. There is no contradiction there, and the fact that the turd is making such an idiotic non-argument further proves that he is a lying piece of shit.

> and this guy who takes
> a shit in a gold toilet is somehow the man of the people is laughable.

	and that's correct. The non-human orange turd, widely worshipped in this joke of a list, is another member of the US oligarchy, just like clooney.

	Next.