When curtailments of human-rights and civil-liberties are warranted

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 3 04:21:03 PDT 2021

Even mandated.

Such as our present juncture that calls for the rebuilding of WW2-style internment-camps to house - not FDR's Japanese-Americans, this time -  but all known antivaxxers.

We have a right to destroy those who would destroy us - and if there are too many to simply destroy out-of-hand, we have a right to exile and imprison and isolate them so long as deemed necessary.
Something very much like a powerful state will be required for this job - but sometimes sheer survival trumps pristine-pure anarchist politics. Doesn't anyone watch ' Alien ' any more?

We quarantine for good reason,  believe it or not.