1984: Wikipedia Became Leftist Propaganda Machine

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 03:16:19 PDT 2021

There used to be a number of "alternative" wikipedias made by people who
didn't agree with the editing and administrative decisions of Wikipedia.
It's hard to find them now.  The one I visited I found via its link from a
wikipedia article that was removed.

I do not observe leftist bias in wikipedia myself, it more looks like
general mainstream bias of the powerful and formally educated.  Far-left
information is also removed and replaced with citations to published
propaganda.  You can defeat individual situations if you make them your
crusade in its system.