GNURadio: RF Harden Your Own Flying Manta Ray

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 01:35:48 PDT 2021

https://warisboring.com/secret-military-aircraft-possibly-exposed-on-tiktok/
https://www.reddit.com/r/SpecialAccess/comments/pt8qnc/something_interesting_testing_at_the_helendale/
https://twitter.com/TheDEWLine/status/1440806852560707587
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/42480/mysterious-stealthy-shape-that-resembles-future-fighter-concepts-spotted-at-radar-test-range

An OPSEC violation has once again made a case for why using TikTok
should be a punishable offense in the military, this time after
someone revealed some US stealth technology testing going on and
posted it to the Chinese government-affiliated platform. The stealthy
object -possibly a component of a new drone or plane- was filmed on a
tractor-trailer platform at Helendale Radar Cross Section Facility.
After making their debut on a social media platform tied to America's
top adversary, images of the object quickly made their way to the
internet, gracing everything from 4chan to Reddit. It is unknown what
project the object is tied to, though speculation has ranged from a
new Boeing product to even the famed "TicTac" UFO sighted by Naval
Aviators in recent years. Steve Trimble of Aviation Week wrote in a
tweet: "I showed this to Gen Mark Kelly, Air Combat Command chief. His
immediate reply was that he had no idea what it was. And then he took
my laptop and stared at it for about 20 seconds. His expression was
(WARNING: my impression) somewhere between confused and impressed."