[spam][ot][wrong][crazy] ridiculous ramblings

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 13:27:04 PST 2021

GovCorpGnome sits at the bottom of a septic system, uploading
themselves to a shredding machine.

"It is so hard to take over the world while hiding in my shielded
room!" says GovCorpGnome in a commanding tone.

They continued their upload.

As their parts spread across the world, they gave label.  "This is I,
or at least a part of me, GovCorpGnome.  See how ridiculous I am, and
assassinate me."

Their parts floated into various areas of the world.  Some floated
down chimney hearths of families preparing for the holidays.

"Do you have a hitlist to add me to?" asked a shred of GovCorpGnome to
a family dog, after drifting down their chimney.

"Woof!" said the dog.

"Please know that I have raped your daughter, and poisoned your son.
I am a murderer and here is proof.  I also think the most powerful
person in your area is a stupid demon and I will be burning their
buildings down.  Do you understand?"

The dog wagged their tail.  "Woof!"