Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 03:01:35 PST 2021

>> Worldwide Search Trend For "Died Suddenly" Spikes To Record Highs
>
> Lots of pro sports players dropping dead lately.
>
> Filipino Basketball Star Roider Cabrera Suffers Cardiac Arrest and
> Collapses

Media Says Rise In Soccer Players Suddenly Collapsing Is Just A "Coincidence"

https://summit.news/2021/11/29/media-says-rise-in-football-players-suddenly-collapsing-is-a-coincidence/
https://stephenc.substack.com/p/5-fold-increase-in-sudden-cardiac
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62712
https://summit.news/2021/11/09/german-newspaper-highlights-unusually-large-number-of-soccer-players-who-have-collapsed-recently/
https://summit.news/2021/11/25/another-professional-footballer-player-suddenly-collapses-in-the-middle-of-a-game/
https://twitter.com/Covidiota8M/status/1463997557995196416
https://twitter.com/EliseiNicole/status/1463824361287258116
https://summit.news/2021/11/25/video-live-feed-cut-as-former-pro-asks-if-latest-footballer-who-collapsed-is-vaccinated/
https://twitter.com/JamesDelingpole/status/1463904748755734529

The media has responded to the recent spate of high profile football
players suddenly collapsing with heart problems in the middle of games
by concluding that it is just a “coincidence.”

Yes, really.

Over recent weeks and months, innumerable soccer stars, as well as
other athletes, have mysteriously suffered the imminent onset of
serious heart problems.

This prompted German newspaper Berliner Zeitung to publish a report
seeking to answer why an “unusually large number of professional and
amateur soccer players have collapsed recently.”

Last week, two more examples were added to the list when Sheffield
United’s John Fleck collapsed and Sherrif Tiraspol winger Adama Traore
went down near the end of a Champions League game against Real Madrid.

    🚨🚨 Otra #repentinitis futbolera‼️

    💉☠️ John Fleck se desmaya en pleno partido de Championship

    🔴🔴Jamás se habían desmayado dos jugadores en la misma jornada,
pero no tiene nada q ver con las "vacunas"🔴🔴

    A este paso podrán montar una liga de emponzoñados
😷🐑#YoNoMeVacuno pic.twitter.com/IDExfqIEIh
    — COVIDIOTA 😷 (@Covidiota8M) November 25, 2021

According to a report by Dr. Yaffa Shir-Raz, there has been a “5-fold
increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021.”

    Adama Traore (FC Sheriff Tiraspol) …” chest pains “
#mainstreammedia 🤔🤔 24/11/2021 pic.twitter.com/wyNymuCucG
    — Nicole Elisei (@EliseiNicole) November 25, 2021

However, according to a Daily Mail investigation, “‘It’s terrifying
but it’s a COINCIDENCE” and there is not need for “panic.”

The report claims that, “A spate of high-profile heart problems and
collapses among professional footballers in recent weeks are likely to
be coincidence, rather than an indication players are struggling to
cope with the high-intensity game, according to a leading
cardiologist.”

Well, that settles that then. Case closed.

The entire report completely fails to even mention the prospect that
negative vaccine reactions could have anything to do with what is
happening, despite it being admitted that myocarditis is a vaccine
side-effect in “rare” cases.

However, as Chris Menahan notes, the comment section is bursting with
people making that very suggestion.

Is it any wonder why most websites are doing away with comment
sections altogether?

As we previously highlighted, when one ex-pro dared to suggest a
connection to vaccines during a live radio broadcast, he was censored
in real time.

    Just out of curiosity @talksport why did you shut down Trevor
Sinclair's question about John Fleck's collapse?
pic.twitter.com/fEP5I6XkNB
    — Totally Fake 'President' James Delingpole (@JamesDelingpole)
November 25, 2021