We will dox you; ddos you and destroy you

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Nov 29 08:38:02 PST 2021

On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 13:10:57 +0000 (UTC)

non human turd <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> far-right extremist groups face exposure from army of hacktivists

	It's hard to get a more clear expression of pentagon operations than this. In a single sentence we have government terrorism(fear the 'extremists'!), conservative nazis 'fighting' against 'extremism'(the pentagon's 'job'), and the same conservative nazis(the pentagon), employing 'left wing' 'hacktivists', who don't even qualify as controlled opposition, since they are outright pentagon employees, like, of course, the turd who spams the list itself.