Re: Assange’s Auto Reply

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 15:24:04 PST 2021

In other news, I just made a new backend for my libdisgustingbullshit
library, which I may rename to libawesomecelebrations!

It's just a library, but it can download files and broadcast
transactions from the command line in python, with or without a local
full node, by connecting to the electrum network, and now has fewer
dependencies.

It would totally make a lightweight censorship-resistant transport, if
the chain were verified and the electrum peer network walked.

And here in the USA at our National Day of Mourning in Plymouth,
Massachusetts, there were more people in attendance than ever before
(a few thousand, from an earlier norm of hundreds) to celebrate and
build efforts for worldwide indigenous struggles.