James A. Donald hates India

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 27 17:08:26 PST 2021

As, indeed, all Marxists are called on to do.

Marx, New-York Daily Tribune, August 8, 1853: "Indian society has no history at all, at least no known history. What we call its history, is but the history of the successive intruders who founded their empires on the passive basis of that unresisting and unchanging society. The question, therefore, is not whether the English had a right to conquer India, but whether we are to prefer India conquered by the Turk, by the Persian, by the Russian, to India conquered by the Briton.....