Why doesn't Elon Musk want to go to Venus?

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 03:13:35 PST 2021

On Sat, Nov 27, 2021 at 4:24 AM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> He's already mining Uranus.  But seriously, its being reported there's probably volcano's on Venus.
> You know what that means.

What always interested me in Elon Musk's vision, how would an
astronaut handle things,
once the first crew members are landed and probably can't return to
planet earth,
when one needs a dentist, breaks his leg or if an astronaut falls in
love and gets pregnant
what will they do? Or say if they say after a month they have a big
appetite for a cheeseburger
and a coke or regret that they never can take a trip again to a
foreign country, or like to
enjoy a hobby they once had?

And let's say if it is guaranteed that they can return to planet earth
what is so fascinating
in waking around on other planets? According to what I know, I would
be pretty fast bored
and the long trip would be not worth to me.

Regards
Stefan