Cryptocurrency: Biden Pick for OCC Omarova to Nationalize All Bank Accounts and Investments per MarxSocComSov

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 16:46:12 PST 2021

Not only is Biden's Seductress Omarova a Marxist Soviet Citizen
Anti-Crypto etc, she really does have a criminal record for THEFT...

Andrew Cuomo, disgraced former governor of New York, has cost the
Empire State’s taxpayers $9.5 million and will continue to reap the
benefits of a law that makes taxpayers pay legal fees for elected
officials.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/police-report-reveals-striking-details-biden-nom-saule-omarova-retail-theft-arrest
https://www.banking.senate.gov/newsroom/minority/toomey-on-professor-omarovas-refusal-to-turn-over-thesis-on-marxism-what-is-she-hiding
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/nov/18/senate-republicans-red-scare-saule-omarova-biden-nominee
https://www.banking.senate.gov/newsroom/minority/toomey-ive-never-seen-a-nominee-with-more-radical-ideas

It's hard to imagine President Joe Biden nominating a more dangerous
candidate to run the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency than
Cornell University Law School professor Saule Omarova.

Even before a video emerged of the far left, Kazakh-born Omarova
saying the fossil-fuel industry needed to go bankrupt to tackle
climate change surfaced, most politicos thought she was a radical
choice.

    Biden nominee Saule Omarova saying the quiet part out loud. On the
oil, coal and gas industries:

    "We want them to go bankrupt if we want to tackle climate change."
pic.twitter.com/luMR2HEMK9
    — BidenNoms, A Project of AAF (@bidennoms) November 9, 2021

Last week, we learned that she supports the centralization of consumer
banking - at the Federal Reserve.

Speaking at a Senate Banking Committee hearing a week ago, ranking
member Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) said, "In 'The People’s Ledger,' a paper
she published just last month, she outlined her plan for nationalizing
retail banking. Under her plan, central bank accounts fully
replace—rather than uneasily co-exist with—private bank deposits.”

    "In other words," he explained, "you couldn’t have an account with
your local community bank. Your money would be held by the government
at the Federal Reserve."

(Read Toomey's full remarks here.)

Prior to last Thursday's hearing, Republican senators were unanimously
opposed to Omarova's confirmation, and three Democratic Senators were
on the fence.

On Wednesday, Axios reported that five Democratic senators now refuse
to support her candidacy, "effectively killing her nomination for the
powerful bank-regulator position."

According to the report, Sens. Jon Tester (D-MT), Mark Warner (D-VA)
and Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ), all of whom are members of the Senate
Banking Committee, told committee chair Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH) (who
supports Omarova), they opposed her confirmation.

Rounding out the five are Sens. John Hickenlooper (D-CO) and Mark Kelly (D-AZ).

A previous Axios report said that centrist Democrat Joe Manchin (WV)
had expressed his reservations about Omarova to the White House,
however, his position was not mentioned in this particular report.

Axios' Hans Nichols writes: "Biden officials also have heard directly
from the senators. They're aware of their deep opposition and know
Omarova faces nearly impossible odds for confirmation. Still, they
continue to back her publicly."

"The White House continues to strongly support her historic
nomination," a White House official told Nichols. "Saule Omarova is
eminently qualified for this position. She has been treated unfairly
since her nomination with unacceptable red-baiting from Republicans
like it’s the McCarthy era."

Omarova's supporters have derided the Republicans' portrayal of her as
a communist. A recent headline in The Guardian read, "Republicans go
full red scare on Soviet-born Biden pick."

The article cited the ever-amusing Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA), a member
of the Senate Banking Committee. Addressing Omarova at the hearing, he
said, “I don’t mean any disrespect: I don’t know whether to call you
professor or comrade.”

She replied, “Senator, I’m not a communist. I do not subscribe to that
ideology. I could not choose where I was born."

When a nominee talks about bankrupting the fossil fuel industry and
centralizing Americans' bank accounts, I think it's safe to say we're
getting pretty close to communist territory.

There was also the issue of a 1995 arrest for stealing $214 worth of
merchandise from a T. J. Maxx store in Madison, Wisconsin. Omarova was
28 at the time. And while the allegation is 25 years old, given the
choice between a comptroller of the currency candidate with a clean
record and Omarova, I would choose the former.

She has openly endorsed government price controls, a point Sen. Toomey
addressed on the Senate floor last month.

Toomey sounded the alarm over Omarova's plan to "have the federal
government set price controls for large sectors of the U.S. economy,
including food, gas, wages, and home prices." He noted that she “has
been celebrated on the far left for promoting ideas she herself has
described as radical,” such as her support for “effectively end[ing]
banking as we know it.”

Fears are that Omarova will seek a larger role for the federal
government in its oversight of the banking industry.

Additionally, graduated from Moscow State University in 1989 before
coming to the U.S. At MSU, she wrote a thesis entitled, "Karl Marx's
Economic Analysis and the Theory of Revolution in The Capital." The
fact that she refuses to provide the Senate Banking Committee with a
copy of this paper speaks volumes.

“All nominees within the Committee’s jurisdiction are required to
provide their writings, articles, and papers," Sen. Toomey told
colleagues.

    "Unfortunately, Professor Omarova appears to believe she is exempt
from these rules.”

“In order for lawmakers to fully and fairly consider Professor
Omarova’s nomination to serve as our nation’s top banking regulator,
we need a complete picture of her policy positions," he said.

    "The fact that she recently deleted references to her thesis begs
the question: What is she hiding?”

Do we really want this woman in control of the U.S. banking industry?

In a word, Nyet!