About Metaverse

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Nov 26 08:51:20 PST 2021

On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 11:31:13 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> jew-fascist Karl. But in a nutshell, as a liberal anarchist, I regard a
> >> theocratic, supremacist, racist criminal gang as a serious threat to
> >> freedom. Plus, so called jew-kkkristianity is closely tied to 'western
>
> A liberal anarchist would never call a religious ethnicity a gang.

	LMAO Karl. Thanks for proving yet again what kind of jew fascist you are.

	Karl, supporter of crimes against humanity, lecturing people about the meaning of liberalism.

	And to make a basic point again, any decent person, let alone liberal anarchists, should realize what kind of criminal vomit jewism is.