About Metaverse and its owners

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Nov 26 08:26:39 PST 2021

On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 16:55:07 +0100
Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> And do illegal aliens have to have a negative PCR test when crossing borders?

	test of what?

> People raised in western countries see the first time in their life a
> case and how this is handled

	a case of what? Of global fascist madness? But people who are 90 years old in europe now were 10 years old when world war 2 started. So they saw worse than this.

	Do you know what those world wars were? What did your JOO-US government teach you about them?

> which are for many people not in line with what their understanding of
> democracy is.

	right, fascism isn't in line with the lies that fake western 'democrats' tell to themselves about their 'democratic' societies. Now the totalitarian nature of their 'democratic' cesspools is even easier to see.

> How does, for example, competitor Russia and China handle this?

	handle what? Looks like you believe the fascist flu farce is a real 'disease'? It's funny because a couple of days ago you asked if I had "restricted arpanet access", apparently suggesting that I was 'misinformed'.

	If you're asking how are china and russia implementing their brands of medical fascism, I don't have direct information. What do you think they are doing? What does the deutsche welle tell you? Bloomberg? The CIA? What's your source of 'information'? =)