Todd Lenfield needs killing ( My 20 sats )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 25 17:18:09 PST 2021

"... the Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s partner Chainalysis.

On Nov. 24, Chainalysis’ country manager in Australia and New Zealand Todd Lenfield told the Australian Financial Review that his firm is hoping to provide key expertise to AUSTRAC and the ATO.

“We want to have conversations with AUSTRAC about what they are looking to regulate and explain to the tax office the lessons that can be learned from what the IRS is doing. We can take experience we have got in the space, and provide a local flavor,” he said.

The firm currently provides blockchain analysis services for the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation and Internal Revenue Service... "