About Metaverse and its owners

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 16:05:18 PST 2021

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 10:33 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> > >         and?
> > >

> > Well no big fuss then, nobody complained and everything was 'ok'.
>

>         Not sure what you're getting at. Are you agreeing on what kind of stupid joke all this is? Yes, at the beginning of the plandemic there were no 'vaccines' and nothing happened. Then after useless lockdowns(mass incarceration) and poisonous vaccines, the medical nazis keep getting more hysterical, violating more rights, ramping up the propaganda, etc.  A fuckingly serious political disaster.

People raised in western countries see the first time in their life a
case and how this is handled
which are for many people not in line with what their understanding of
democracy is.

How does, for example, competitor Russia and China handle this?

Sorry for not giving you a better reply, but hopefully It may give you
some ideas
to think about.

Regards
Stefan