About Metaverse and its owners

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Nov 25 13:36:51 PST 2021

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 21:53:08 +0100
Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> For me it is perfectly fine, but then they should not *force* their
> interpretation of the Qu'ran been  implemented silently in western cultures and be peaceful to their  neighbors.

	Probem is Stefan, you are a german supporter of trump telling some people in some remote place to 'be peaceful'. You keep pretending to be completely unware of the long list of crimes  that your fucking government, US-trump's fucking government, isreal's fucking government etc commit. So it's pretty hard to take you seriously.

> And secondly, those
> of them should show love to their sisters and brothers (the refugees)
> and take them and not us.

	And here again, you pretend to be completely unware of the reasons why there are refugees in germany. While at the same time supporting the fucking nazi jews who create those refugees.

> Take for example Syria, 2015 we had in Germany a refugee crisis. Try
> to get hold of video
> footage of Syria (Damaskus or nice beach resorts) and maybe questions
> would come up
> why these people are stiil here. Or ask Zeynep what she thinks about
> Syrian refugees
> (the banana video from Syrian 'refugees' in Turkey).

> >         There's no global pandemic Stefan. There's a completely out of control global dictatorship.
>
> That is most likely the reason why in so many western countries'
> people protest on the streets.

	Not sure if you're being serious or not. There's been some protests, but overall they have been completely useless.

> > > Before we had vaccinations,
> > > when the pandemic started, we only had a lockdown.
> >

> >         and?
> >

> Well no big fuss then, nobody complained and everything was 'ok'.

	Not sure what you're getting at. Are you agreeing on what kind of stupid joke all this is? Yes, at the beginning of the plandemic there were no 'vaccines' and nothing happened. Then after useless lockdowns(mass incarceration) and poisonous vaccines, the medical nazis keep getting more hysterical, violating more rights, ramping up the propaganda, etc.  A fuckingly serious political disaster.