About Metaverse

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Nov 25 13:15:05 PST 2021

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 20:49:21 +0000
zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> What I'm trying to explain is that these young refugees are under the regime of the dictator, just like in their own country.

	Yes, that's possible. It would be a typical government operation. Cause some chaos, and then restore order. That's how the mafia, and government, which are the same thing, work. You have to pay the mafia protection money, so that the mafia doesn't attack you.

	But if you know that the 'refugees' are working as willing or even unwilling agents of the government, then don't play their game, and don't fuel the 'narrative' of evil refugees.

> I accept genocide, but right-wing and Erdogan don't. This place is multinational. I could be Armenian or Latino. But I didn't question it because I don't care.

	I don't mean to pick on turkey anyway.