About Metaverse and its owners

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 12:53:08 PST 2021

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 9:31 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 21:06:59 +0100
> Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 8:55 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> > >         OK, now you're saying that "a few muslims make trouble". So what has that got to do with anything. A few people, muslims or whatever make trouble. It's a completely irrelevant fact.
> >
> > Punk, I do not know in what bubble you live.
>
>         Right back at you. Except I know your bubble pretty well =)
>

> > The 'few' are in leading  positions and are able  due to their cleverness and financial background to influence the  masses (like the refugees).
>

>         Ok, so you were not talking about a few refugees in germany. Your bad. We were talking about refugees but then you changed the topic, in your head, without letting me know.
>

>         So now you're whining about 'a few' islamic countries that don't toe the pentagon party line? Or what.

For me it is perfectly fine, but then they should not *force* their
interpretation of the Qu'ran been
implemented silently in western cultures and be peaceful to their
neighbors. And secondly, those
of them should show love to their sisters and brothers (the refugees)
and take them and not us.

Take for example Syria, 2015 we had in Germany a refugee crisis. Try
to get hold of video
footage of Syria (Damaskus or nice beach resorts) and maybe questions
would come up
why these people are stiil here. Or ask Zeynep what she thinks about
Syrian refugees
(the banana video from Syrian 'refugees' in Turkey).

> > >         On the other hand, I just heard that the german government  doesn't allow 'unvaxxed' human beings to use  public transportation. What's your take on that? Let's talk about a fuckingly serious political problem caused by your nazi government, not what 3 'refugees' did.
> >
> > Yes that is correct and it is getting worse I assume.
> >
> > For me it looks like they try out more and more things because they can not
> > figure out how to get rid of a (global) pandemic.
>

>         There's no global pandemic Stefan. There's a completely out of control global dictatorship.

That is most likely the reason why in so many western countries'
people protest on the streets.

> > Before we had vaccinations,
> > when the pandemic started, we only had a lockdown.
>

>         and?

Well no big fuss then, nobody complained and everything was 'ok'.

Regards
Stefan