About Metaverse and its owners

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 12:06:59 PST 2021

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 8:55 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 20:13:46 +0100
> Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > You always make it easy to bend things into shape and can't explain
> > why peace-loving Muslims get along fine with other nations and their
> > cultures and a few (but growing in number) always make trouble
>

>         OK, now you're saying that "a few muslims make trouble". So what has that got to do with anything. A few people, muslims or whatever make trouble. It's a completely irrelevant fact.

Punk, I do not know in what bubble you live. The 'few' are in leading
positions and are able
due to their cleverness and financial background to influence the
masses (like the refugees).

>         On the other hand, I just heard that the german government  doesn't allow 'unvaxxed' human beings to use  public transportation. What's your take on that? Let's talk about a fuckingly serious political problem caused by your nazi government, not what 3 'refugees' did.

Yes that is correct and it is getting worse I assume.

For me it looks like they try out more and more things because they can not
figure out how to get rid of a (global) pandemic. Before we had vaccinations,
when the pandemic started, we only had a lockdown.

Regards
Stefan