About Metaverse and its owners

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:25:54 PST 2021

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 8:10 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 19:34:15 +0100
> Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> > >         Do not change the subject Stefan. The question is, what does a thoroughly conservative jew-fascist like you, who is an apologist for crimes against humanity, do in an allegedly 'libertarian' 'anarchist' mailing list.
> >
> > This was an honest question, Punk.
>

>         That doesn't look like a honest question at all. You keep ignoring my question and instead ask irrelevant bullshit.
>

>         And here's yet another 'problem' with your position. If you were actually interested in privacy you wouldn't be a support of non human garbage like trump and the fucking jews.

You are aware that for example a democrat like back than Senator Biden was the
reason Mr. Zimmermann wrote PGP or that a democrat like Bill Clinton liked the
idea of Clipper chip or that recently democrat AOC made proposals
about surveilance.

And I guess that you know that real Cypherpunks have and had dam fine
jews in their
rows.

>         So, why would you bother asking for 'code' when you're quite comfortable being the lapdog of the worst anti-privacy turds on the planet?

If you would know more about me, then you would know that I run privacy services
on the Internet on my own cost.

>         Like I said, you had your fun. Keep whining about 'evil muslamic rapists', you're in the same category as 'grarpamp' and professor turd now.

I can live with that.

> > This ML is not a closed club and I am always
> > interested in learning things, when it comes to crypto etc.
>

>         yeah, get a book about crypto and read it.

No need for it. I would instead suggest that you make yourself
a little bit more comfortable with certain things around crypto,
privacy and anonymity.

Regards
Stefan