About Metaverse and its owners

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:13:46 PST 2021

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 7:03 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 18:41:47 +0100
> Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Do you know what the second-largest religion in Israel is and how many Muslims
> > enjoy living in Israel? Maybe they can give their brothers and sisters
> > in Palestine some tips and tricks
>

>         Ok Stefan. You had your fun.

Punk, I do not make fun of people and serious issues the world has.

You always make it easy to bend things into shape and can't explain
why peace-loving Muslims get along fine with other nations and their
cultures and a few (but growing in number) always make trouble and
don't realize that this is not a solution.

I end here with this discussion about this special topic.

Regards
Stefan