About Metaverse and its owners

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Nov 25 11:13:43 PST 2021

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 19:34:15 +0100
Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 7:03 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
> > > Regarding Crypto Anarchism, what do you or other members from this ML bring to
> > > the table code-wise or whatever
> >
> >         Do not change the subject Stefan. The question is, what does a thoroughly conservative jew-fascist like you, who is an apologist for crimes against humanity, do in an allegedly 'libertarian' 'anarchist' mailing list.
>
> This was an honest question, Punk.

	That doesn't look like a honest question at all. You keep ignoring my question and instead ask irrelevant bullshit.

	And here's yet another 'problem' with your position. If you were actually interested in privacy you wouldn't be a support of non human garbage like trump and the fucking jews.

	So, why would you bother asking for 'code' when you're quite comfortable being the lapdog of the worst anti-privacy turds on the planet?

	Like I said, you had your fun. Keep whining about 'evil muslamic rapists', you're in the same category as 'grarpamp' and professor turd now.

> This ML is not a closed club and I am always
> interested in learning things, when it comes to crypto etc.

	yeah, get a book about crypto and read it.