About Metaverse

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 10:08:41 PST 2021

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 6:10 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> > An incident similar to the incident that Stefan was talking about happened in Turkey. An Afghan refugee raped and injured a 16-year-old girl here. She died 2 days ago.
>

>         Same reply I gave to Stefan. That's one incident. Judging 'refugees' for what one guy did isn't rational.

There are more rape incidents or what is also quite popular are knife
attacks from African refugees, with
Islamic background.

Interestingly these 'refugees' are almost young males, from
Afghanistan, Syria, or Africa. If I had to flee
my country I would first send my wife and the kids, but I guess this
is too old school.

Regards
Stefan