About Metaverse and its owners

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 09:41:47 PST 2021

Punk, the usual sorry for not quoting ...

Do you know what the second-largest religion in Israel is and how many Muslims
enjoy living in Israel? Maybe they can give their brothers and sisters
in Palestine
some tips and tricks to build up a better economy so that they do not need to
attack Israel regularly with rockets, Arsene balloons, or send Terrorists there.

Building up a better economy for Palestine could be financed by Iran
or the Islamic
Brotherhood in Qatar, for example, if other Arab neighbors are not interested.

If you follow news you may have seen that recently Israel and Russia,
for example,
had talks.

Regarding Crypto Anarchism, what do you or other members from this ML bring to
the table code-wise or whatever so that others can enjoy
crypto-anarchism too and
what advantage has it in general for a user, when using the Internet?

Regards
Stefan