'Bitter,' 'Angry,' 'Enraged': Reality Winner Blasts the Intercept

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 24 23:13:17 PST 2021

'Bitter,' 'Angry,' 'Enraged': Reality Winner Blasts the Intercept After 4 Years in Jail
After years locked away for leaking classified information on Russian interference, Reality Winner unloads on what went wrong  ( Rolling Stone )

Ryan Lackey Retweeted
matt blaze @mattblaze - 2h

Reality Winner paid a steep price for her disclosure of classified material, but it’s also important to recognize the significant interest the public had in its content. I still teach from it in my election integrity course.