About Metaverse

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 24 22:04:17 PST 2021

I'm picking up some list concerns about religious creeps raping women in the EU.

As background on this . . .

Julian Assange arrested in London on rape charges
https://www.csmonitor.com/World/terrorism-security/2010/1207/WikiLeaks-Julian-Assange-arrested-in-London-on-rape-charges

JULIAN " Being guilty of aggravated rape has nothing to do with our party" A. Broinowski. Wikileaks Party NSW candidate for au Senate. 2013.

"... Mr Assange agreed that some level of privacy was necessary for the successful operation of the military ..."

 20, 2015 - Julian Assange: To be honest, I don't like the word transparency; cold dead glass is transparent..."

JULIAN " “People with strong principles don’t survive for long ” ASSANGE quoted in " Risk" released in 2017.

JULIAN " Capitalism+atheism+feminism = sterility " ASSANGE. 2017

"Will you be my Mary Magdalene, Heather? And bathe my feet at the cross?" - Assange 2011

https://www.today.com/money/how-julian-assange-could-seduce-even-you-1C8368154