Liberal anarchist or Assmange supporter

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Nov 24 15:43:33 PST 2021

On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:19:24 +0000 (UTC)

turd thing <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> vomited:

> No one whose politically consistent can possible reconcile liberal anarchism and Julian Assmange.

	I never said assange is a liberal anarchist. And isn't it funny? The most insane and inconsistent turd on this list is now concerned about logical consistency?

	Now, as a liberal anarchist, I'm simply (partially) siding with assange, against the pentagon. As opposed to being the lowest kind of pentagon employee like professor turd.

	What kind of thing would object to assange and co. publishing one video showing how professor turd murders adults and children alike? Well things like professor turd and his coworker david barrett.