About Metaverse

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 10:58:42 PST 2021

Sorry for not quoting directly your reply.

About me. I am conservative, patriotic, and democratic, which may
sound really stupid to you. If I lived in the United States and would
there be eligible for a vote I would 100 percent vote for President Trump.

Regarding Mark Zuckerberg, as understood facebook was not his own
invention and he 'used' things from his university friends. When I saw
AOC tore him apart in a Congressional hearing he looked very little
to me as a CEO and when reading (sorry no URL) that 'fact' checkers
there received massive funding from a guy in the pharma industry
I was also not 'amused'. Not to mention that he as a US citizen, running
a US based company has allowed that IIRC 500 regular 'fact' checkers
from Berlin Germany can censor post from German facebook users.

Compare that for example with a modern US-based and *free* speech
platform like gab.com, where its CEO has balls and does *not* comply
to Germany's request via lawers and heavy fines.

Regarding Muslims. I do not have anything against *peaceful* Muslims
which accept the culture and integrate well into their host countries.

But I do of course have something against Islamists and Islamic Terror
Organizations.

Regarding green party. If you understand German language I will post
in a next reply of you a video from a very charismatic and well
educated person, who came from Lebanon in the 70's and lives
and works in Germany. We have many charismatic and intelligent
people in Germany who are now ex-muslims. What could be their
reason?

And another thing. If you or your friends follow 'social' media
sites, the interesting thing is, people who are green-party and
left wing mostly use pseudonyms when verbally 'attacking'
conservative people and never have good arguments, while
right-wingers or conservatives mostly can bring facts and do
not act emotionally.

Last but not least, could you imagine, in case you could become
a head of state in a country of your choosing, how would you
and your people run an economy successfully?

Regards
Stefan