About Metaverse

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Nov 24 10:18:12 PST 2021

On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 18:42:13 +0100
Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> > >just wondering and always wanted to know what you personally have against Jews?
> >

> >         I explained what's wrong with joos in various messages I sent to jew-fascist Karl. But in a nutshell, as a liberal anarchist, I regard a theocratic, supremacist, racist criminal gang as a serious threat to freedom. Plus, so called jew-kkkristianity is closely tied to 'western capitalism'(aka fascism). You can read good old Max Weber in his original language discussing that topic =) "Die protestantische Ethik und der Geist des Kapitalismus".
>
> Ah ok..
>
> For me jews have never been a threat in any form, and I am also a big
> fan of Israel

	Really. So you are yet another enemy of humanity. Well, most of what you've been saying shows you're seriously fucked up anyway so endorsing a state that is commiting crimes against humanity is hardly surprising coming from you.

	Do you happen to have a name for your political philosophy? What are you? A 'Jew Democract'? A 'Conservative'? Or what.

> Globally seen (for the western world) I see a big threat in creeping
> Islamization

	sure sure.

> and
> especially in Germany then the combination of woke green party folks
> and left wingers.

	oh yes yes. There are no jew US nazis in germany. The only problem there is 'islam' and the 'greens'. Furthermore, germany isn't still occupied by jew-US-nazis, ramstein doesn't exist, and you german garbage aren't accomplices of the crimes against humanity that jew-US nazis commit in the middle east...and the rest of the world.

> But this is another story.

	nah, it's the very same story. Did you vote for trump?

> >         he's not a joo?
>
> Well he is, but I do not like him and not because of his religion.

	you don't think fukerberg is enough of a right wing criminal for your taste? Maybe he  isn't banning enough muslamic fukerbook users?

	should fukerberg help the isreali nazis exterminate the palestinians faster? What is nazi jew fukerberg doing wrong from your enlightened point of view?

> > > I already saw three videos about that. :-)
> >

> >         jewtube videos? =)
>
> No, from Israeli sources. :-)

	ha ha ha