Fwd: Notice: Computer Fraud and Abuse Act

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Wed Nov 24 10:10:51 PST 2021

The subject of MIA Coin and NYCCoin prompts grave concerns related to
international peace and security and seems to be in violation of the
"Network Security Law of the People's Republic of China '' ... And
corresponding Articles 44/46 (see below).

Over the last few days, we have been in touch with the leaders of
Stacks.co/Stacks.org (aka STX) and have more or less confirmed their
operation is sketchy, at best.

Their approach has been that there is no association between the
co-conspirators behind the the MIA, NYCCoin scheme. This is an obvious lie.

Below is the correspondence, issued to this mailing list as a disclosure
technique.

- Gunnar Larson