About Metaverse

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 09:42:13 PST 2021

On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 6:16 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 17:29:15 +0100
> Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >just wondering and always wanted to know what you personally have against Jews?
>

>         I explained what's wrong with joos in various messages I sent to jew-fascist Karl. But in a nutshell, as a liberal anarchist, I regard a theocratic, supremacist, racist criminal gang as a serious threat to freedom. Plus, so called jew-kkkristianity is closely tied to 'western capitalism'(aka fascism). You can read good old Max Weber in his original language discussing that topic =) "Die protestantische Ethik und der Geist des Kapitalismus".

Ah ok..

For me jews have never been a threat in any form, and I am also a big
fan of Israel

Globally seen (for the western world) I see a big threat in creeping
Islamization and
especially in Germany then the combination of woke green party folks
and left wingers.

But this is another story.

> > And did you know that people may receive Divine Retribution if they  publicity speak
> > (in prayers for example) bad about the good people of Israel?
>
>         Wow. That's pretty serious.
>
> > I don't  mean Zuckerberg.
>
>         he's not a joo?

Well he is, but I do not like him and not because of his religion.

> > I already saw three videos about that. :-)
>

>         jewtube videos? =)

No, from Israeli sources. :-)

Regards
Stefan