About Metaverse

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 08:29:15 PST 2021

On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 4:55 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 22:56:55 +0000
> zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I want to talk about privacy, Facebook data and the metaverse. I wonder what you all think about the Metaverse project.
>
>         More joo-US-nazi garbage coming from a piece of non human joo shit like jakobo fukerberg?
>
>         Did you find any interesting bit of information about it? Apart from NSA spam I mean.

Hi punk,

just wondering and always wanted to know what you personally have against Jews?

And did you know that people may receive Divine Retribution if they
publicity speak
(in prayers for example) bad about the good people of Israel? I don't
mean Zuckerberg.

I already saw three videos about that. :-)

Regards
Stefan