About Metaverse

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 08:07:42 PST 2021

On Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 11:57 PM zeynepaydogan
<zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> I want to talk about privacy, Facebook data and the metaverse. I wonder what you all think about the Metaverse project.

Well, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaverse

I would simply check it out what value to you and your local community
it can bring.

I could imagine that it does not give you more privacy in form of
better end to end
encryption protocols between communication partners, nor does it help to reduce
CO2 output or has any value for your local community, to secure workplaces, or
give your local community the chance to promote local goods, culture,
traditional
craft etc.

For me simply waste of time to addict people to get not better things done.

Regards
Stefan