How the mighty Jim Bell has fallen

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 22 21:58:48 PST 2021

Since he scribbled his Associated Press magnum dopus - sorry - " Assassination Politics " essay, back in 95, Jim Bell has lowered his standards and left himself open to charges of hypocrisy.

It now reads like a bog standard election-promises platform to be loudly brayed before the revolution then as quickly binned as Lenin's " State and Revolution ".

I refer especially today to this ' Its not going to be ' Wild in the streets " or anything like that..."

After Anarchopulco - and now Kenosha - we now know that it will be wild in the streets of Jim Bells global revolution. He now stand exposed as either a gross sectarian hypocrite of an anarchist ( Natural Rights anyone? ) or a common or garden liar. As bad as Craig Wright, Julian Assmange or Adam Backstabber.
At least Nazi Nick Szabo had a girlfriend who could tell him what a fascist he was.
Sadly, the misanthropic liar and wannabe murderer, Jim Bell, doesn't have a friend in the world.  Or maybe thats the way it ought to be.