Death to Rittenhouse and James Dalton Bell

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 22 21:38:35 PST 2021

>The people who got shot were white allies to BLM and against the police shooting of an unarmed black man.

And hundreds of people who DIDN'T get shot were also. "white allies to BLM and against the police shooting of an unarmed black man."

Thanks to Jim Bell we can demonstrate and protest freely. Thanks for mansplaining that to us poor dumb no-nothings, Jim Bell.

>Rittenhouse was there at the invitation of several right wing notices online and on the dark web.

Are you sure about that?

It seems as safe an inference as anyone could make. Maybe strong AI will even be able to prove this at the retrial.

I don't doubt there were some "several right wing notices online and on the dark web.".  But do you know for sure Kyle actually saw them?   And are you sure that there weren't many other NON-right wing notices?   Or will you declare that ANY such notice MUST have been "right wing"?

As if you're claiming that no centrist or left-wing person could possibly want businesses in the neighborhood protected from rioting?  That would be a terrible indictment of the morals and ethics of such people, huh?

Centrist and left-winger business's are insured. Rightwingers are uniformly morons. Pretty simple math.

>One of his defense witnesses ( supposedly with a media company called Real America's Voice and on Fox News a lot) was allowed to attack both BLM and ANTIFA in his testimony many times.

What was the nature of that 'attack'?

I don't watch FOX and Real America as closely as you - maybe you can mansplain it to us.

>On the dark web, the racists, neo nazis and alt right are claiming this verdict a victory and a call to arms.

Are you implying that nobody other than "racists, neo-nazis, and alt-right" say the verdict is a "victory,"?

Fuck yes. Maybe a few degenerate morons might. Maybe.

I saw the videos, and I think it's clear that three people were shot AFTER they attacked Kyle Rittenhouse, and they attacked Kyle KNOWING he was armed with a long gun.  And the second and third people shot had been chasing after Kyle.

Grosskreutz couldn't continue to lie, because he learned, 15 months before the trial, that his actions had been recorded.

I think the charges actually brought were utter nonsense.  The prosecutor was obviously pandering to the braying, threatening crowds.  And during the trial, they couldn't find even one person to 'hang' the jury.  All 12 agreed, not guilty.

"He shouldn't have been there!" is not a valid, chargeable crime.

      Jim Bell <<<

You're our resident jail-block lawyer J, so maybe you can explain ' judicial bias ' to us ignorant peasants.

I think KKK Kyle should be found guilty of manslaughter in a properly instructed juvie trial and the judge in this case, strung up by the balls.
And if you had any friends they would have staged an intervention for you after that Jeff Berwick fiasco. Get some professional help.