New blog post: #PardonRealityWinner: Nov 23, whistleblower moves to 3 yrs supervised release

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Nov 22 20:23:40 PST 2021

	"Winner was awarded the Air Force Commendation Medal for "aiding in 650 enemy captures, 600 enemies killed in action and identifying 900 high value targets.""

	See, anybody with a shred of moral sense realizes that this worthless piece of non human shit and cunt deserves to die a thousand times.

	And yet we have pentagon agent, feminazi, and anti assange 'activist' lucas defending it.

	And to make it even more hilarious the feminazi, anti assange and pentagon agent lucas thinks of itself as some kind of Emperor of the Progressives, while defending the worst kind of US IMPERIALIST MURDERER.

	Like I said, yet another FUCKING US COP on this fine list.